In-house Stress Relieving carried out on metal products in order to minimise residual stresses in the structure thereby reducing the risk of dimensional changes during further manufacturing or final use of the component.
- Time and cost savings with the convenience of on site Stress Relieving
- Heat Charts available upon request
- Ultrasonics to all specifications
- Impacts to your requirements
- Tensile through thickness.
- Other testing available, please contact us with your requirements
- Angle bevelled edge cutting using the latest Hypertherm technology.
- Please contact us to discuss any bevelling/weld prep requirements
- Please contact us to discuss any Folding or rolling requirements
- Accurately marking hole positions, fold lines, cut lines etc
- Inkjet marking of parts with Part numbers, Sequence numbers and more…
- We can convert any parts, templates, drawings or even sketches to NC files for production
- Latest FastCAM technology
- Conversion of existing parts, templates, drawings and sketches directly to DXF files
- We can also offer changes to existing DXF files
- Speak to us about your requirements